Jul 28, 2017
With the Cleveland Indians currently rolling out a seven-game
win streak, WFNY's Jim Pete and Mike Hattery dust off the EHC
podcast, and dive into the why's of the streak, and how the next
month could impact the Indians playoff run.
We're on Patreon, and you can support
Google Play YouTube
- Mike is old
- Where did Danny Salazar's start come from this week?
- Salazar is healthy, and pissed off
- Throwing heat
- Just two pitches for Salazar, but seems to be good enough
- Did Salazar throw soft early, then get aggressive in the second
- Playoff Salazar
- Kluber returning to his 2014 form...ignore the fact that I said
- Kluber's impressive numbers are better than
2014, because of the league-wide flyball revolution
- Concerns about Kluber over-usage
- Jim, and especially MIKE...sucks regarding
Bradley Zimmer projections. Yeah...Mike's way worse than Jim
- The Burke Prophecies: Zimmer's strike zone is just bigger,
because he's 6'5"
- "Missing" on Zimmer is an enigma. He swings and misses a lot,
but he doesn't chase
- The Zimmer process is just beginning. He has a long way to
- Jason Kipnis and Lonnie Chisenhall are returning, how does this
alter the team?
- The click-baiting Jeff Nomina...
- Chisenhall profiles so well next to Bradley Zimmer in the
- Kipnis is struggling with health, and it seems chronic
- Sonny Gray?
- Could the A's, who are scouting the Indians, be looking at a
weird package of players for gray that don't include Tristan
McKenzie or Francisco Mejia, because Billy Beane is weird?
- Trading for more in bullpen, and Tito bullpen usage
- Sonny Gray vs. Danny Salazar/Mike Clevinger/Trevor Bauer
- Cody Allen is sorta scary right now...in an elite sorta
- Is Edwin Encarnacion a sneaky MVP candidate?
- Why the hell is #JRam "protecting" EE? Shouldn't it be the
other freakin' way around?
- Austin Jackson looks really good as a platoon