Dec 20, 2016
Dave didn't know what he was getting into when he agreed to this
podcast. Craig was mad and he wasn't going to be talked down.
Patreon and you can support us!
Subscribe: iTunes - Stitcher - Google
- Finding room in the middle to criticize the Browns and be
- What do the Browns do next?
- Are there any people out there who want people fired?
- Hue Jackson and whether he gets to keep his job
- How desirable is the Browns job?
- Hiring the GM underneath Sashi Brown?
- Not being able to replace the owner
- Being patient but also realizing that this is unacceptable
- The Browns moving training camp to Columbus
- The Browns losing a home game to London
- Feeling bad for the Browns social media person
- Brands don't get to be cool and fun when they're the worst at
their primary objective
- The Browns have to play all their games
- What to do with your Browns angst
- Dave is an anti-parade guy in reality
- Craig is angrier than Dave
- Browns fans getting together for the parade
- Talking about actual football
- Johnny Manziel was a better quarterback than RG3
- Getting the ball out to the edges
- Hawkins and how limited he is
- The rookies are playing without any protection Core
- y Coleman vs. Michael Thomas