Mar 16, 2016
I promised that I'd call TD and talk about March Madness and the
Cleveland Indians in 2016.
Scott Sargent is doing Brackets for a Cure. You can enter to win
and even if you don't win, your entry fee goes to a good cause. A
$20 entry and some good game picking could earn you a $1000 Visa
Craig's insurance agency Lyndall
Insurance is giving away front row seats to the Cleveland
Indians' Home Opener. Here are all the details on how you can enter for a chance
- How many Indians games would you want to go to?
- Selling off Browns games late in the season
- Kids playing sports four to five games per week
- Summer league and travel baseball
- The MLB bubble and how it will break
- Baseball looking in the mirror and making a decision based on
- Sports Time Ohio and what they're doing as a channel
- What are the Indians' chances for the World Series?
- Free agency and wanting guys to come to Cleveland
- Austin Jackson and why the Indians didn't get it
- What are the Indians' responsibility?
- Browns speed round
- TD's kids on the Cavs
- The Cleveland Cavaliers as "underdogs"
- TD gives his Final Four