Jun 27, 2017
A week after Andrew and Craig worried about the departure of
David Griffin, Craig is talking about the normalization of
Cavaliers news. In this episode, Craig breaks down all the recent
rumors and the likelihood that LeBron decides to stick around.
Patreon and you can support us!
- Joe Lull's conspiracy theory about Dan Gilbert and Chauncey
- Occam's Razor and the most likely answer
- Dan Gilbert's roster
- LeBron James and Dan Gilbert's marriage of convenience
- LeBron has never trusted any owner or executive (Just ask Pat
- Trying to enjoy the Cavaliers in one more year of contention
even if it's the last for a while
- LeBron is still more than likely to stay as long as the
Cavaliers provide the best basketball reasons
- Is LeBron going to start looking for one final maximum value,
guaranteed contract to help him buy a franchise someday?