Oct 20, 2016
There's nobody I'd rather talk to more about the Indians going
to the WORLD SERIES than Todd Dery. I dialed him up and luckily he
picked up to talk to us about everything surrounding the Indians
clinching the American League in Game 5 of the ALCS.
Patreon and you can support us!
Subscribe: iTunes - Stitcher - Google
- The Cleveland Indians hadn't lost four games in a row
- The curse went out the window with the Cleveland Cavaliers
- TD wouldn't let his son leave the office
- You had to be nervous with Ryan Merritt
- Ryan Merritt went just over four innings with barely any speed
to keep the Jays off-balance
- Mickey Callaway and Roberto Perez calling a great game
- Getting beat by Ezequiel Carrera was beyond frustrating
- Is Ryan Merritt somewhat like Jeremy Sowers?
- Should Tito have kept Ryan Merritt in the game longer?
- Are the Toronto Blue Jays one of the least likable teams in
recent MLB history?
- Who do you want to play in the World Series?
- Have you ever seen a reliever like Andrew Miller?
- The way Terry Francona and the Indians are going, you'll never
- The value of having buy-in with a manager as opposed to just
having the right answers
- Managing used to be something we considered to be
- Would Trevor Bauer be contributing for any other team without
Francona as manager?
- Has anyone other than Mariano Rivera done what Andrew Miller
- How nervous were you when Bautista hit that double in the
- Terry Francona flip-flopped Allen and Miller in one game and
they still were good
- How spoiled are our children with the sports history?
- The Indians winning the World Series is bigger than somebody's