With an elimination game upon us, WFNY's Jim Pete and Gage Will hop back into the EHC podcast at WFNY studios to talk a little bit about what went wrong in Games 3 and 4, and what may happen in Game 5.
- Critiquing Terry Francona: is it allowed, and is it fair?
- Gio Urshela...one game of bad defense makes it okay for whatever the Indians decide to do with him in the series. You had one job.
- Should EE play in Game 5?
- Will it be Yandy at third, JRam at 2B and Kipnis in Center, or will it be JRam at third, Kipnis in Center and Greg Allen/AJax in center?
- Worried about Kluber?
- The leash will be short for CC Sabathia, and what comes next is pretty scary.
- How good are the Yankees, and how pissed off does that make you?