Dec 24, 2013
The very best Browns sports talk that money can buy, but you
get it for free! I finally got Mike Burgermeister of JimKanicki.com
back on the podcast to talk through the Browns' miserable season.
We talked about all the failings.
- Cleveland Browns podcast with Mike Burgermeister (jimkanicki.com)
- The Joe Banner press conferences
- How do the Browns show accountability in a year where nobody
needs to be fired
- The cap rollover money that Tom Heckert left $12 million
- How does the NFL cap rollover work?
- Counting the Cleveland Browns’ holes
- Does D’Qwell Jackson hold the team back?
- Fixing the offensive line
- Offensive guard and whether the Browns can fix it in a
- Not having scouts in the room
- Barkevious Mingo and whether or not the Browns should have
- How many games did the Browns think they could win?
- Do you like the coaching staff?
- Chud was their third choice
- Did Banner turn off Chip Kelly?
- How desperate are the Browns going into next year?
- Could the Browns franchise either Alex Mack or T.J. Ward?
- The Browns’ 3-4 and whether they like Ray Horton’s version of
- Colt McCoy is still better than Brandon Weeden