May 22, 2017
On this week's Sunday Sermon we're talking Cavaliers, and
loosely about the Browns among other topics. Enjoy another weekly
free-flowing conversation with The Sunday Sermon.
Patreon and you can support us!
- The guys kick off this week's show with their Tim Tebow
- Cavs blowouts
- LeBron's MVP snub
- Joe Banner making the tough calls
- Tre Boston using a homeless man for important life
- Enes Kanter being stuck in Romania
- Eddy Lacy being just-barely-not-fat-enough to collect his $55k
- athletes in "romphims,"
- Rebecca Black being alive
- Tom Brady and Drew Brees having marital problems
- Dan's weekly golf mishap
- and finish it off with their healthiest health and fitness