Mar 21, 2017
Kevin Kleps has one of the more interesting beats in Cleveland
sports media. He writes for Cleveland Crain's business, so he's not
tasked with game stories or every roster transaction. Instead he
picks his spots and covers a somewhat unique beat at the crossroads
of sports and business. Here's his bio from the paper and feel free
him on Twitter.
Kevin Kleps joined Crain's in January 2013 as assistant
editor. Before joining Crain's, Kevin was the assistant sports
editor at The News-Herald for 13 years and a sports writer at The
Meadville Tribune for four years. A native of Erie, Pa., he earned
his bachelor's degree in speech communications from Edinboro
Patreon and you can support us!
- Sports business reporting for Crain's Cleveland business
- Jobu_lives and the good side of Twitter
- Jason Kipnis' shoulder
- How important is it for the Indians to go back to back in the
- Indians attendance talk
- How much of the Indians success in 2016 was a confluence of
- Do the Indians make the Andrew Miller trade?
- Indians were in on Bautista as well as Encarnacion
- Mark Shapiro being risk averse
- Terry Francona getting credit for some of Andrew Miller
- Will Cleveland ever step up to a sports team owner?
- Cavaliers and The Q stadium funding
- Getting the All-Star game
- The Q deal was negotiated before it got to the public
- The Browns are at a crossroads
- The die-hard Browns fans are even jumping off the bandwagon