Apr 23, 2017
The EHC boys are back and they're talking about - what else? -
the Cleveland Indians. They discuss the week that was, including
talk about Francisco Lindor's monumental offer that was turned
Patreon and you can support us!
- Ohio City Burrito is fantastic
- Great Lakes Brewery’s Hop Madness is insanely good, and will
Conway’s Irish Ale eventually be a forever beer?
- So, the Indians offered Lindor a historic deal
- So, Lindor said no, but the Indians will sign Lindor. It’s
- Lindor, generational money, New Balance, and betting on
- 12-year, $200 million deal? Burke’s perennial podcast
- Face of the Franchise
- Does it actually make sense to give Lindor most of that Trout
- The offensive core of the Indians are Lindor and Ramirez
- Gravy is so good…right Michael Brantley?
- Chisenhall, Jackson, Guyer and Almonte provide so much
- Can the outfield keep Greg Allen and Bradley Zimmer in the
minors until September?
- Kipnis in the six-hole
- Jose Ramirez could make $100 million less than Francisco Lindor
over the life of his contract, but put up nearly the same numbers,
- Minor League chatter including Bobby Bradley, Bradley Zimmer,
Greg Allen, Tristan McKenzie, and Thomas Pannone.