Aug 14, 2017
WFNY's Mike Hattery and Jim Pete really took a deep dive into
Jay Bruce in this podcast, and if you weren't a fan before, we'll
clear off a spot on the bandwagon.
We're on Patreon and you can support us!
YouTube iTunes Stitcher Google
Here's the lineup:
- Why wasn't the Jay Bruce trade a bigger deal?
- Bruce has been significantly better than all the
Indians' outfielders offensively
- Where does Jay Bruce fit in the playoffs?
- Jay Bruce has been better offensively and
defensively than Michael Brantley this year
- The line-up looks much better with Jay Bruce in
- If everyone comes back healthy, Tito can't mess up
- Does Brantley have a "healthy ceiling?"
- Does Kipnis have a "healthy ceiling?"
- Injuries sap your profile as you pass age 30
- Who'd you rather, Michael Brantley, Jason Kipnis or
- Heel Mike (that was for you Nino)
- Extend Chisenhall? (Nom will love this)
- Santana staying makes a lot of sense
- What does a Carlos Santana deal look like?
- The free agent market could make a Santana deal to
stay...more likely than you think!
- Does Santana over Brantley make sense, without Mike
and Jim getting pitchforked?
- Brantley in left, or at first?
- Peak Brantley is long gone
- We LOVE Michael Brantley, but...
- Be honest, how many people thought he'd play 88
games this year this past January?
- Baseball's shifted towards Jay Bruce...
- Jay Bruce, metrics master
- Bruce SEEMS TO BE A TITO GUY, do they sign him?
- Brantley's staying...right?
- Bruce has been an Indians target for awhile
- Bruce extends the line-up better than Brantley and
- The Indians don't like rentals
- Did the Indians sign Bruce as a preemptive way to
sign him in the offseason?
- Where does Bruce fit now in the lineup
- What about the playoff roster? AJax, Bruce,
Brantley, Almonte, Zimmer, Guyer, Lonnie Chisenhall
- Yeah, Mike and I figured out why Chis is going to
play a little bit of third...