Feb 6, 2017
With the NFL season officially in the rearview mirror, we
decided to waste zero time in shifting our focus to the upcoming
NFL Draft. In doing so, we are very excited to have been joined by
CBS Sports draft analyst Dane Brugler.
Patreon and you can support us!
Dane is fresh off of his trip to Mobile, Alabama for the 2017
Senior Bowl. In addition to the final collegiate game of the year,
we had the chance to talk about a number of other items.
- Covering the NFL Draft 365 days per year
- Players who used the Senior Bowl to elevate their draft
- The Cleveland Browns' handling of the Senior Bowl
- DeShaun Watson skipping the Senior Bowl
- Did Clemson's championship change Watson's draft stock?
- The difficulty in evaluating the quarterback position
- Is Myles Garrett the no-brainer No. 1 pick?
- Hue Jackson's role in the upcoming draft
- How can the Browns mess this up?
- What quarterbacks does Dane like more than others?
- Is Mitch Trubisky's height a concern?
- How much will draft boards fluctuate over the next few
- What positions are the deepest?
- How many starters should be able to be obtained by the
- What's the ideal scenario for the first round?
- The NFL Draft season in the Twitter age
Follow Dane on Twitter at @dpbrugler and read his work at
CBSSports.com. His 500-player, PDF NFL Draft guide can be purchased