Andrew Zelman has been running Cleveland Scene Magazine for three-going-on-four years. We sat down and discussed what it's like to run a newspaper and media company in 2017. We also discussed a lot of Cleveland sports topics, which happens to be one of Andrew's biggest passions.
We're on Patreon and you can support us!
Subscribe: iTunes Stitcher Google Play
Here's what else we discussed:
- Local news in 2017
- Social media and the news environment
- Journalism as a loss leader
- Running an events company
- The Browns and struggling to like the NFL
- The Cavaliers, Super-Teams and whether it's bad for the NBA
- Andrew getting blocked by Trevor Bauer