Oct 11, 2016
The Cleveland Indians SWEPT the Boston Red Sox out of the 2016
MLB Playoffs. The Cleveland Indians RETIRED David "Big Papi" Ortiz.
The Cleveland Indians are headed for a showdown with Mark Shapiro's
Toronto Blue Jays in the ALCS with home field advantage. We tracked
down former WFNY Tribe writer Todd Dery to discuss everything.
Subscribe: iTunes - Stitcher - Google
- It's been a while since the Tribe's been in the playoffs
- TD's son was throwing a ball against the wall
- TD's phone was blowing up of course
- Being happy for the hardcores of any team
- Wishing Big Papi David Ortiz a happy retirement
- Players don't turn into Big Papi by accident
- 2013 was great, but it wasn't really a series
- How Game 3 unfolded and how crazy it all is
- More relieved than happy
- The plan and how it all played out down the stretch in Game
- Josh Tomlin played amazingly well
- Questioning Coco Crisp right before he hits a two-run
- How lucky are the Indians to have Terry Francona
- Deep down, what does Mark Shapiro feel right about now?
- Is Mark Shapiro resentful of how he was treated at the
- Do the Mark Shapiro Indians make the trade for Andrew
- The 2016 Cleveland Indians are an anti-free agent type of
- Watching the drafts finally yield something good
- Developing players and how it all works
- Josh Tomlin and how he could have been Jeremy Sowers
- How mentally tough is Josh Tomlin?
- Paul Hoynes and what he said
- The Blue Jays and how they swept Texas
- The Indians and Blue Jays have played INCREDIBLE games against
them all year
- Ezequiel Carrera in the playoffs?
- TD was 31-13 on the 2016 regular season
- Trying to figure out what the Indians will do for Game 1 of the