Feb 22, 2017
It's been a bit since I spoke to Mike from Bottlegate on the
podcast. He comes back to discuss the sports media landscape, the
Cleveland Cavaliers at the trade deadline and the Cleveland Browns
Patreon and you can support us!
Google Play YouTube
- The grind of running a sports blog
- Bottlegate's celebration video and the need to keep doing
- Sports content on social media and skipping the blog
- Where sports blogging goes next
- What does the biggest independent site
- Who's the best Cleveland Browns reporter?
- How does The Athletic work?
- Does Bottlegate make any money?
- Do the Cavaliers need to do make a move at the trade
- Carmelo Anthony and whether he makes the Cavaliers better
- J.J. Hickson and the idea of players being their best in
- Did LeBron want the Cavaliers to keep Delly
- Not being able to talk about the Cleveland Indians all that
- Should Andrew Miller pitch in the WBC?
- Kyrie and the Olympics
- Luol Deng played with the Cavaliers
- Paul Kruger and who was leading the front office
- Do the Browns want to trade for Jimmy G?
- Middle linebacker is a huge need
- How do you feel about the Browns' front office?
- The NFL prolonged our agony
- Enough of the trade downs and just draft the guy!
- trading for Jimmy Garoppolo
- formulating a qb plan