The Cleveland Cavaliers could have started the 2017 NBA Playoffs better in a lot of ways, but they got the win. Whenever you can win in the playoffs, that's obviously all that matters. However, we break things down further than that because we don't know what else to do.
- Forcing the ball out of Paul George's hands
- Letting C.J. Miles try and beat you
- Cavaliers reserves who contributed
- Cavaliers reserves who didn't get off the bench (Shump)
- Does a win concern you even if it's a win?
- What will the adjustments be for the Cavaliers heading into Game 2?