Jul 31, 2015
Denny and Craig used to talk every week. Now it's twice a year,
but it's still fun.
- Are you a non-nanny or nanny person?
- Vacationing with children to beaches is not relaxing
- Going to the zoo and to mini golf and managing children
- The race against naptime
- The difference between having fun and the sense of
accomplishment of keeping kids interested
- Brother's rivalry and what happens when the younger one is
- Denny goes to Foo Fighters at RFK Stadium
- Going to a Radiohead party
- Fourth of July in a big city versus the suburbs
- Rating the Foo Fighters doing a live show
- What would it be worth it to see your favorite band in the
venue of your choice?
- Hop Along playing a free show at the Rock Hall
- Going to see The Hotelier
- Checking in on the running game
- Running marathons
- Realizing that you're officially out of your 20's
- Sports talk and how we don't talk about it