Sep 22, 2017
Ben Axelrod and I are doing a podcast for WKYC in Cleveland
called the 3 Sports Podcast. Before recording our latest
game preview for the Browns against the Colts, I grabbed Ben to
talk about the evolving sports media in 2017.
We're on Patreon and you can support us!
Subscribe: iTunes Stitcher Google
- Aggregation and whether it's here to stay
- Relying on third-party platforms like Facebook, Google,
Twitter, and others for traffic and audience
- Shifting to video
- How to be relevant in sports media in an era of team-run media
outlets and the Player's Tribune
- Long-form, columns, and opinion vs. news hits
- Ben discusses the process of writing his first book on Urban
- What it's like to be at a book signing